InfinityAndBeyondInfinityAndBeyond

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Truth about Germany The Truth about Germany

this just made me laugh for some reason. Really original, probably the reason why.
nice.

boring video boring video

Like you said, boring. I thought you were being sarcastic with your title, but this is newgrounds and every once in a while, a shitty video made from a idiotic sloth is made. If you're going to put this much effort in your first try, I suggest to not try again. Otherwise you're just fucking yourself over.

Smile - Avril Lavigne Smile - Avril Lavigne

its alright. The animation is good, great actually. It's in synch, which is a huge bonus. But it's not unique in a way nor is it better than a simple lyric video of a mainstream song. All in all, it's great, but dull.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

luckly the music is there

otherwise i would be goners, nice songs but you should double-check the system, it seems to be glitched...alot. there are some bugs i think you guys should destroy then clean it up or something. Not really good at computer talking.
anyway great start, keep it up and it would probably the best chat ever!!!

Canabalt Canabalt

pretty good..

graphics are good plus the music fit the game.plus the level were different then b4 when u died was good and made the game intresting and replaying the same old thing and wasnt boring.BUT the game wasnt smooth and good so i kept dying so i will give u a 9.still it was good,keep it up dude ^^

Meat boy (map pack) Meat boy (map pack)

F**k

man i cant play any freaking game!!anyway i think this game will be good anyway
*mumbles*fucking hell it sucks i cant fucking play any kind of game*mumbles*

Forgive You - B4M (FULL) Forgive You - B4M (FULL)

Great, nice beat and it sounds perfect. It's all working together. Nice.

BeefourMusic responds:

Thanks, we are all happy with how well it turned out!

*Take U Out* *Take U Out*

This is great. It has a nice vibe to it and I like how it all fits together. Well done dude, you got my thumbs up.

Poniiboi responds:

Much thanks! Sub! http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=senatorjohndean

Starcraft Terran Medic Starcraft Terran Medic

..........man.........

ive seen pics on newgrounds that look like they should stay home......ur pic however deserves every right staying on newgrounds and this is ur first!!??i think ur gonna have a great career on newgrounds good job dude!!!!!!!!!!keep it up!!
p.s. ur pic looks like it is an official snapshot from starcraft good job!!!!!!!!!
:D :D i give u a well deserved 10/10!!

Axlson Axlson

dude or dudess..

this...is....AWESOME!!all i have to say....all i have to say.... :D :D :)
p.s. could u help me draw better by sending me tips pls..srry but good work!!! :D :D :D :D
see ya!!

Chrlinatro responds:

Thanks!! <3 When I do make a 'tutitorial' type deal...I'll be sure to link you up.

Dalia Dalia

Really pretty

All u hav to do is her body and her clothes make as pretty as this drawing u might be fin but she is relly pretty!!!!cant wait until ur movie comes out!!!!